Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Give me some Haggis, Irn-Bru and a pair of wellies...

So it is OFFICIAL everyone (or the five or so of you that have received my notification that I made a blog).

 

         I booked my ticket to Scotland today. I feel that now I basically have to go because the ticket was about a billion dollars—and unfortunately there is about a million stops I have to make to actually get to Edinburgh.  Now that I bought my ticket it feels like its really happening, going to Scotland that is, and that I can't turn back now (not that I would). So, because my great adventure seems to be finally starting, I have created this blog. Yes that blog that I have been threatening to make since the beginning of sophomore year.

 

         My prose is no longer what it use to be, so I apologize ahead of time (but lets be honest, I am not trying to write the next Iliad or anything). Those of you who know me well know I have always been a horrendous speller so that apology hopefully goes without saying. What I do hope to do in this blog though is share my thoughts (on everything, from politics at home to that cute Scottish boy in my International Relations class) and experiences (because I’m sure I will accidentally call football soccer a couple of times).

 

         So I may not be leaving for another couple of months but check out my blog periodically starting now, even before I leave, because life (to me) is always an adventure.


XOXO

Glatty

No comments: