Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Hall and Oates, and heart disease (please read ps.)

Elisabeth Hasselbeck, you've ruined my mornings. I use to really enjoy waking up to the View (American morning show) and now whenever I watch it I have to have it on mute. She is so inept and such a puppet for the conservative right. I have to say I might loathe her more then Sarah Palin. At least Sarah Palin is a joke.

On to happy things!

I've recently been really obsessed with this song...

I know, very random yes? But doesn't it just make you want to jump up and walk down the street with a smile on? And some brightly colored spandex? With a side ponytail? Yes yes yes?



There will be some new postings on the Epicurious Academic blog today so go check it out BTW.

This week is SF beer week so I'll have to keep you all posted on that and then Chinese New Year so everything is very busy, but then I'll have a lot of stuff to post about so ho hum...

xoxo
Glatty

Ps. Campbell's is doing a campaign where if you go on there website and click this button they will donate $1 to the American Heart Association. Please go and click! The campaign lasts until March 31st!

GO TO THE CAMPBELL'S WEBSITE HERE! (click on the click now button and help raise money for heart disease!)


No comments: