Friday, June 20, 2008

Sleppppppppyyyy

I am sooooo incredibly tired. I can't wait until I have more time on my hands during vacation and school so that I can blog more on this thing. Father's day was amazing, and the last week has been so hectic I haven't really been able to keep in touch with anyone but my parent's or those of you who I have been texting. 

Nothing really interesting has happened to me lately so that sucks too. I have been on an all carb diet (not really but basically) because I have not had enough money to buy anything other than pasta. I am so sick of pasta I could scream!

Ok enough about that, I promise a new  and more fascinating post this weekend.

Current Obsession: Getting up at 5:30 in the morning. In may sound weird but I feel more accomplished when I wake up early.

Food for Thought: I don't have anything good right now, and I don't want to insult your brain by telling you something stupid so wait for future posts.

No comments: