Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Today the bus I was on got in a car accident...

well it was bound to happen odds wise.

Sorry I didn't post this weekend, I was just soooo busy. I went to the Haight Street Fair this weekend which was crazy and packed. I wish I had pictures of it and of me and everyone in my friends apartment but I didn't have my camera and someone who will thus forth be referred to as Miss LeRuss misplaced her. (Lame I know). I didn't end up buying anything because I had no money and today was the second day in a row that I had plain pasta for dinner (its the all carb diet).

Tomorrow I am going to eat at Slanted Door in the Ferry Building, which reminds me to inform you of my current obsession. This weekend is fathers day so Ill try to write a new blog more informative than this but no promises boys and girls. 

Just to let you all know if you don't already, I am going to to Denmark and Norway on a family vay-cay (aka vacation) in about a month and I am super excited. I have always wanted to go to Norway and Denmark but they have never been high on my list of priority European countries. So I am leaving in about a month and will be gone for about 2 weeks. If anyone has an recommendation on anything to do there let me know! Still loving my job, and it is  probably the most beautiful location to work at, EVER.

I missing all of you lots. 

xoxo
Glatty

Current Obsession:  Yelp. I love going on Yelp.com and "yelping" restaurants that I have eaten at. I only do it because I haven't gotten around to making a food blog yet, but I will. But until I do go to Yelp. It shouldn't be that hard to find me. Yelp is addictive and fun, so I am warning you now.

Food For Thought: They finally named my banana hatred/phobia.. "Bananaphobia - the dislike/fear of Bananas". Go check it out on Phobia dictionary. Its real boys and girls. 

No comments: