Saturday, June 7, 2008

Making that QUID

So I have officially completed my first week of work in San Francisco. I have to say I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it, everyone is super nice and I love what I am doing. Everyday I look like a J. Crew ad going to work. The only downside is that I will probably spend my whole paycheck at lunch in the Ferry Building. I love being in San Francisco again; it is just the most energizing place to be.

As much as I love my new job I am becoming increasingly more impatient for September 18th to come (the day I leave for Scotland) or for my trip to Denmark and Norway to come (which is July 23). Ill try and write a better and more in depth post tomorrow or Sunday so stayed tuned home fries cause there is jibber to be jabbed.

xoxo
Glatty

Current Obsession: My commute. It sounds corny I know, but every day I commute into the city over the Golden Gate Bridge and I realize just how beautiful the city is, and I fall in love with it all over again every Monday through Friday at 7:20 am… just take a look

Its of the hoooooooookkk

Food For Thought: Listen to Suite Bergamasque: 3. Clair De Lune. Granted it has been in soooo many freaking movies lately, from Oceans 11 to The Darjeeling Limited but it just sounds so damn good…. and its at it best cranked up super loud (especially when I'm riding MUNI).

No comments: