Thursday, September 11, 2008

I miss my girlies already...

As my impending grand adventure grows closer (I leave a week from tomorrow) I realize how much I still have to do. (And the fact that I seriously should start dancing again or going to the gym because this week I have been treated to so many dinners and lunches that even Kate Moss would put on a couple pounds in the badoink-e-doink). I miss my girlies so very very much, and I REALLY wish I had time to drive back to the city and see all of you and say good bye. Thank god I don't have to do anything like buy sheets or get a fridge... and this whole different plug thing? Very, very confusing. I mean why cant we all just use the same plug? Seems extremely stupid to me. 

xoxo
Glatty


Current Obsession: All the music that is now back on my computer thanks to the help of my brotha from anotha motha Tdogizzle.

Food for thought: "I've made more mistakes at 3:00 am than I can count." -Tim Gunn. 

No comments: