Monday, September 22, 2008

My room

This is the view from my love room..... nature.

This is my actual room (though I have unpacked now).


This is my gin-normous bed, awesome.


So my dorm is kind of by the Old Course Hotel which I would call really posh. Its soo funny though, here people think its posh to stay somewhere old and where like royalty has stayed but in America it would be much more "posh" to have your own big room with everything new. I've learned some important lessons like your not really suppose to drink the water from out of the faucet like you are in California. I took a lot of pictures of the streets yesterday like a typical American. Its really sunny and nice outside today which everyone keeps telling me is really abnormal. I get T.V. in my room which I thought I was suppose to pay for but apparently not so I hope I am not watching T.V. illegally which they might deport me for... 

xoxo
Glatty

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chatty Glatty.
Its junior here... your view is pretty so stop complaining about 'nature' your bed is practiaccly as big as my room. so unfair. I love you and miss you... I offically add this to my favorites so ill be leaving comments alot.
Ella & Aggie Send there love.
Muah
-Little Bird.

McGregor said...

Hi Sarah!!

Glad to hear you are settling into your new digs!! Keep posting so we can stay up-to-date on your experiences!!

xoxo,
2nd mom

Anonymous said...

hey lovey! your view is amazing!! im super super jealous!! and it is so you to blow out the electricity...im going throw out that the lamp was probably very happy!! lol im sorry i just had to throw that in there. Have fun with the free booze...and im sure you are. miss you!
the pooj