Monday, January 12, 2009

Ok a short break from revising...

I have come to the realisation that I am a year and a half a way from graduating. And I have no clue where I will be or what I will be doing. Maybe I'll be in Law school, maybe I'll be in Grad school, maybe I wont live in SF, maybe I will, maybe I'll move back to the UK.... I am only scared of the future on the level that whatever I will choose I will probably be in debt for the next 20 years of my life paying for it ... oh well, HOW EXCITING IS LIFE RIGHT NOW?
 
Yeah pretty friggin' SWEET if you ask me. 

My parents come in 14 days and I go to Amsterdam in 8. Very exciting.


xoxo
Glatty


1 comment:

Michelle Chandler said...

Hey, I miss you!!!! I am glad you started this blog. I am moving to Wyoming in May. Only temporarily, but regardless you will have to check out my blog to see everything that I come across. Its gonna be nuts. I hope you have a great new year.

Best,

Michelle