Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hey guys...

Sorry I haven't posted in so long but things have just been so busy with exams and then me going off to Amsterdam straight after them. I didn't have any internet access in Amsterdam so I wasn't able to blog about it AT ALL which is really sad. But I will. I finally have internet access in the hotel that I am current;y staying at in London. (For those of you who didn't know my parents have come to visit me here in the UK). So hopefully tomorrow I will be able to write a bit about my Amsterdam trip and tell everyone here about my already amazing visit with my family.... But right now I am going to go to bed because it is very late and I have to get up in 6 hours... but I just wanted to let everyone know that I am alive and that new blog posts will be coming soon!


xoxo
Glatty (and Mr. and Mrs. Glatty as well...)

No comments: