Sunday, February 8, 2009

Amsterdam Pictures





Here are some of the pictures from Amsterdam, I will write a bit about it at the end...:
























Hey Guys,

Sorry it’s been so long since I have written but with revising for exams and exams I just didn’t have the time! But now I am free of them and I did a little travelling. Unfortunately the campsite where I was staying in Amsterdam didn’t have any internet so I wasn’t able to keep you guys updated on my travels (for which I am very sorry).

Just to let you know, exams went well. I only had two but they were very close in proximity so that kind of sucked but during my last exam it started to snow outside which was really pretty (so I got a little distracted, ahahaha). Now I am officially done with Globalization and Democracy (my two classes) and now I get to start two new classes soon (EU Relations and the Politics of China).

After exams me and my friends Katharine, Jen, Jane & Tony and went to Amsterdam. We stayed at a campsite (not my idea since I am not generally fond of camping) which was slightly sketchy and was definitely not my first choice.

In Amsterdam I ended up going to the zoo, Nemo (a children’s since museum) and the Rijksmusem (an art museum). I also ate my weight in chips (French fries) and have come to the conclusion that mayo is much better on chips then ketchup is. Hahah. Dutch food is pretty good and the Dutch people we met were really nice but I must admit that I was really excited about leaving Amsterdam to go see my parents in London. All in all though I had a really good time and the trip was just what I needed after exams to relax. More to come about my travels with my parents and my trip to Madrid.

Xoxo
Glatty

No comments: