Monday, February 16, 2009

News FLASH....

I am now 21 years of age! WHOOo HOOOOo

Sorry I have been slacking on the blogging lately but I have just been so busy getting back into the swing of things at school and I haven't had time to write about my trip with my family or to Spain. Needless to say they were both FAB. I have made the resolution that I am going to blog on this thing more often but in a different style then I use to. Now my blog will tend to be more short blurbs hopefully more on a day to day basis with the long winded paragraphs coming when I travel. I'll share tidbits of everyday life or things that I find interesting etc. with you guys then save the long stuff for when I am gone so start checking the blog more often k?

My birthday was great. We went to a great restaurant for my birthday dinner and I got my two favourite things for dinner: bruschetta and carbonara! We then went out to a bar and some drinks... but don't worry I didn't get to crazy!

If you want the link to my moms mobile account just let me know.



xoxo
Glatty

*** AND REMEMBER START CHECKING THIS THING MORE OFTEN BECAUSE I AM GOING TO BE POSTING MORE!

No comments: