Wednesday, February 18, 2009

MY FAVORITE BLOGS:

Hey guys... so like I said I am going to be doing more postings now. And its not going to be just about my life and travels in Scotland (though they too will be included!) but also about random things.... so basically a mish mosh... and too kick off my new and improved blog I am posting some of my favourite other blogs that I just can't get enough of. Also I am going to be adding more gadgets, pictures and playing around with the layout and what not so be sure to explore. Here are the blogs so check 'em out!

MY FAV BLOGS (in no particular order...):

1. Eating Asia (click on the name for the link to the page)... Satisfies my craving for all things Asian. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. I love Asian food and just cannot get enough of this blog.

2. Orangette... Just a great food blog with interesting Polaroid's and stories. Particularly love her newest post about Dungeness crab... makes me miss SF!

3. Passive- Aggressive Notes.... basically the most hillarious notes people have ever written.... seriously whenever I am blue I just go to this blog for a laugh.

4 PostSecret .... Possibly one of the greatest if not the greatest blog of all time.... sometimes I read peoples secrets and think they can read my mind. My mom even loves it.

5. The Washington Note.... Politics kids... its whats for dinner! No but seriously... I'm a nerd.

6. The Sartorialist... despite the fact that my little sister is the more fashionable Ms. Glatty I still love looking at the blog and knowing whats in .... and what should be out.

7..... and of course mine... ahahahha ok jokes mine is no where near as cool as these.... but yeah.....


and I have just started getting into this one..... Copenhagen Cycle Chic.... but I haven't fully decided if I love it yet.....


Hope you enjoy!

xoxo
Glatty

No comments: