Friday, May 15, 2009

By the end of my European Adventure I will have slept in....

The airports of the following cities:

Madrid (horrendous... I do not recommend it)
London Gatwick (surprisingly O.K.)
Edinburgh (review soon to come)
London Luton (review soon to come)
London Heathrow (review soon to come)
Berlin (review soon to come)
Paris Charles De Gaulle (God I love the French!!!)


NO FREAKING JOKE... so I will be spending the night in Berlin, London Luton, London Heathrow and Edinburgh before I come home... I think when I get to SFO I'll probably be running on Redbull and directly injecting sugar in to my veins as if it was speed. 

I sooo must continue to study for this exam... not getting very far on studying though. Not good. So keen to come home and see you all!

xoxo
Glatty

No comments: