Friday, May 22, 2009

Greetings from Berlin!!!

So apologies ahead of time if there are a lot of typos, I am doing this on my iPod touch!

So I am now officially in Berlin after a rather rough night I'm the Edinburgh airport. I left on the 21st from St. Andrews and got to the Edinburgh airport around two am. On my at there I met this really nice girl name Zara on the bus who gave me a pound for my bus fair when I was short. We ended up talking and realizing we were both sleeping in the airport over night so ended up siting together. While it was nice to have a companion sleeping in the airport is never very pleasurable.

I made it to Berlin all right though I had a really hard time findin my way to Berlin central and my hostel.

I've already done a ton so I am just going to list it because and I am going to go to we soon. Thus far I have:

-gone to the Berlin Wall
-gone to check point Charlie
-seen a parade
-seen this really ugly needle thing they have
-gone to a beer garden
-had my favorite beer
... And so much more that I can't remember right now.

I miss you all so much! But now I
NEED to rest.

Xoxo
Glatty

P.s. I had at least 8 people stop and ask me direction today... I didn't think I looked that german!

No comments: