Saturday, April 4, 2009

And some congrats are in order...

Well hello everyone at home,
First of all I would just like to apologise for not writing in a while. Things have been slightly stressful as of lately (I have tons of reading, papers and two presentations due in two weeks)... so unfortunately I wasn't able to travel for spring break... which to be perfectly honest kind of BLOWS, but I take solace in the consolation that perhaps taking these two classes will possibly make me a better politics student.... bahaha. Ok no, I would rather have a bad GPA and be travelling right now the locked in my room with a huge stack of International Relations textbooks but rationality got the better of me. Plus I rather like Scotland....a lot.

Secondly, I would just like to give a big CONGRATULATIONS to my little sister Glatty Jr. who officially accepted her spot and San Francisco State University. San Francisco is just going to have too much Glatt to handle. I am so happy that she is going to be in the same city as me and that she is pursuing what makes her truly happy!

Congrats to Glatty Jr.

Thirdly, well there is not really a thirdly I guess. More just me musing about life in general and my utter consumption into the life of politics. Either one day my studying is going to totally pay off and I'll be President or its going to blow up in my face and I'll find myself 20 years from now doing something totally unrelated to what I am studying.

Speaking of jobs, if anyone has any suggestions I am open. I think I am going to try and get and internship with the city of SF this summer but basically anything could happen at this point.

Fourthly, I would just like to wish a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Ms. JEN JEWELL! Wish I could be there celebrating with you in Aberdeen! Hope your birthday is fab! Love you!

Life is brilliant despite me being stuck in my room writing and reading. Take a little time to smell the daffodils (which grow like weeds here in Scotland).

xoxo
Glatty

The birthday girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW!!! THANKS FOR MENTIONING ME!
I MISS AND LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX