Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to my little sister....





Who really isn't little anymore since you are now 17! Wow. I can't believe. I can still remember holding you for the first time on the hospital bed and thinking that everything had changed. I can't say that it seems like yesterday since to me it feels like a world away since I was four at the time. And now I really am half a world away, and it will be the first time that I wont be there for your birthday... You are the best sister a girl could ever ask for and I hope that your birthday is amazing as you are. I am so proud of all you have done this year (to the point that I am going to brag about you on this thing). You've accomplished so much from getting on the Drill Team, to getting into University, to making decisions (aka lax) that you think will be best for you. You have become so strong and independent, funny and interesting. I am so proud of you. And who knows, maybe next year San Francisco
will be lucky enough to have both of the Glatt girls. Whatever your decision for your future I have faith [said in the same way George Michael sings it] that you will thrive. Love you.



xoxo
Glatty

No comments: