Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My essays are due in 26 hours.

I have only slept 9 hours in the last three days (aka 72 hrs), I am delirious and more the slightly irritable. I have come to the conclusion that normal people really don't care about how the European Union promotes democracy through economic incentives and that Globalisation is inherently patriarchal and uneven.

Attention Mom, Dad, Rachel, Abbey & Elizabeth (who are privy to my previous plans of intended career choice if I fail out of school and thus LIFE), Family & Friends:
In my state current state of delusion, I have decided that if I fail out of school I'm moving to France and learning how to make cheese.

Yeahh.... I've been awake and alone working on my essays for far to long.

I miss home and you guys so much right now.

xoxo
Glatty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you go to france i'll go with you, and i think keriann might come too :)