Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Reppin' Obama Internationally...





Thanks for the Lacrosse gear and the shirt Mom!  Love you bunches!

Everything is going ok here. I am starting to really love it though the work load is way more then I anticipated. Celebrated my friends birthday yesterday. Bought my first bottle of wine at dinner (legally).... I felt so adult! Everyone who is reading this needs to vote by the way. I don't care if you don't agree with me but at least get your voice heard! The election is important here to so don't be lazy or apathetic, what you do effects the rest of the world! Ok I am getting off my soap box now.

I'm going to London this weekend to see Mr. Strehl. I want him to take me to a football match (soccer for all you Yanks) but he tells me they get kind of rowdy..... hmmmmm. But I can handle it. I can take the knocks. So I'll just have to talk him into taking me. HAHA.

Hope all is well with everyone back in the states. Write more laters.

xoxo
Glatty

Food for thought: What would happen if other countries were allowed to vote in the American election since what happens there effects the rest of the world so greatly? Sit on that kids.....

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I probably shouldn't be stalking you out like this, but I happened upon your blog and thought it was pretty cool :) I blog too, but just for my family back home...
Anyhoo, the Economist is actually doing a worldwide weighted "vote", to see whom the world would vote for president of the States. You should check it out if you're ever very bored. xV.