Wednesday, October 8, 2008

There are so many rabbits here, more then I have ever seen in my life...

Heya,

Scotland is going well, no more visits from the police and I still have my passport and such... hahah. Today is Yom Kippur so Happy Yom Kippur to those of you who are fasting today. I am currently under the weather...aka I have cold. School is going fine. Im studying Democracy and its Disjunctures and Globalisation. The classes aren't hard but its the amount of independent study that they expect you to do is really hard for me. Though St. Andrews is charming and quaint I am starting to really miss city life and all its trappings so I am  going to visit my long time friend Alex in London in two weeks. 

I'm making him take me to all the really touristy stuff within reason since we are both poor students. I'm going to sleep on his couch so that I don't have to pay for a hostel (and within that actually stay in one...).  Should be fun though, I missing home a bit so it will be nice to see him. 

I was academically adopted a couple of days ago. Here in St. Andrews they do this thing where upper division students (third and fourth years) adopt first year students (so freshman and junior year abroad people and stuff). My academic dad is SUPER nice and has already made me Indian food. 

By the way everyone I have my school address now and I would love to get some love (in terms of getting some post all the way from America... email me if you want my address). 

xoxo
Glatty


No comments: