Thursday, October 2, 2008

So Yesterday I was Interrogated by the Scottish PoPo (Police)...

It is true. Yesterday at 9:30 in the morning the Scottish Popo/Police came to New Hall and called my room and came and asked me questions. They thought I was some American girl passed out on the Scores at 7 in the morning (which I didn't). They soon realised I was not.... But I was so freaking scared that someone had died or something. I was so flustered that I ended up going to class 2 hours early. I asked the front desk worker 3 times where my class was before he pointed out that I was two hours early. (SOOO EMBARASSING).

xoxo
Glatty

I am a hopeless horrible speller and some people have expressed that I need to spell check so I have. However I realised that the words in the above written paragraph (if spelled wrong to you) may be spelled right in British English.... 

No comments: